If you are a Veteran, or a member of a family in which the head of the household or the spouse of the head of the household is a Veteran, and you are homeless or at risk of being homeless, call us now. We can help you access the resources that can help.
- Jackson County: (517) 784-4800 or (800) 491-0000; Ext. 1229
- Lenawee County: (517) 263-7861 or (800) 438-1845; Ext. 2224
- Hillsdale & Cass Counties: (517) 437-3346 or (800) 750-9300; Ext. 3229
- Branch & St. Joseph Counties: (269) 986-1103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program works to rapidly re-house homeless veterans or prevent homelessness for those at risk of being homeless. Through grants from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, we are able to connect eligible Veteran Families with benefits to help them achieve housing stability and get access to other benefits they may be available to them because of their military service.