WIC provides support to income-eligible pregnant women and caregivers with children under the age of 5. Community Action Agency is the WIC clinic provider for Lenawee County and can help pregnant women and caregivers with WIC related services.
Community Action Agency is an equal opportunity provider. To read the complete WIC policy regarding Civil Rights protections, please click HERE.
- Healthy Eating Guidelines – prenatal nutrition, healthy shopping tips and guidance to create healthy eating habits and meal plans.
- Breastfeeding Support – help for new moms, lactation consultants, support groups.
- Help with Groceries – WIC provides vouchers to purchase nutritional staples like formula and milk for caregivers and their children
Who is Eligible?
- Income-eligible Caregivers
- Foster Care, SNAP, Medicaid, TANF & AFDC Participants
Call the WIC Program Staff in Lenawee to find out if you’re eligible and receive help to apply for WIC:
Lenawee County Only: (517) 263-7861 or (800) 483-1845; Ext. 2228
Or use this referral form to start the enrollment process.
If you reside in Jackson or Hillsdale Counties, call your Health Department for WIC Services.