WIC provides support to income-eligible pregnant women and caregivers with children under the age of 5. Community Action Agency is the WIC clinic provider for Lenawee County and can help pregnant women and caregivers with WIC related services.
Community Action Agency is an equal opportunity provider. To read the complete WIC policy regarding Civil Rights protections, please click HERE.
- Healthy Eating Guidelines – prenatal nutrition, healthy shopping tips and guidance to create healthy eating habits and meal plans.
- Breastfeeding Support – help for new moms, lactation consultants, support groups.
- Help with Groceries – WIC provides vouchers to purchase nutritional staples like formula and milk for caregivers and their children
Who is Eligible?
- Income-eligible Caregivers
- Foster Care, SNAP, Medicaid, TANF & AFDC Participants